Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart

    what are the opening lyrics to this song?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart

    An angel's smile is what you sell
    You promise me heaven, then put me through hell
    Chains of love got a hold on me
    When passion's a prison, you can't break free

    You're a loaded gun
    There's nowhere to run
    No one can save me
    The damage is done
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart

    great song
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An angel's smile is what you sell
    You promise me heaven, then put me through hell
    Chains of love got a hold on me
    When passion's a prison, you can't break free

    You're a loaded gun
    There's nowhere to run
    No one can save me
    The damage is done </div></div>

    those are the lyrics to YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME not Shot Through The Heart.

    But most think of that song when they hear the title SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart

    Would you be content to see me crying
    After all those little games you put me through
    After all I've done for you you're lying
    Wouldn't it be nice to tell the truth

    Didn't somebody somewhere say
    You're gonna take a fall
    I gave you everything
    Now here's the curtain call

    Chorus:
    Shot through the heart as I lay there alone
    In the dark through the heart
    It's all part of this game that we call love

    Now you've come back here to say you're sorry
    But I don't know who you're talking to
    It could be the man I used to be, girl
    But I've grown up and now I'm over you

    Standing there just a live wire
    With nowhere left to turn
    You were gonna set the world on fire
    When will you ever learn?

    Chorus

    Didn't somebody somewhere say
    You're gonna take a fall
    I gave you everything
    Now here's the curtain call
    And I'm shot...

    Baby does what baby please
    And baby must have what she sees
    But not this time, the tables turned
    Baby, you just got burned

    Chorus
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart

    thank you, I heard the last 20-30 seconds on XM a couple days ago and all I had running through my head was the title over and over.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •